3 Months Later with a 1950's Vintage Lepshire Womans Coat

Wow, I can't believe it's been three months since my initial posts! Needless to say this girl has been busy. Between posting new items and sending orders I have been steadily consumed by work, school, family, and just trying to stay afloat in life. But not to worry I'll always put forth my best effort in keeping Aimee's Shop steadily growing!

My most recent favorite addition to the shop is this 1950's Lepshire, made in France, Evening Coat.
As you can see below this amazing coat speaks wonders for itself. Its fox fur collar and large rhinestone buttons set this coat apart from any other vintage coat I have yet to see. This particular coat screams royalty and regal appeal, and it not only is a piece of history but the wearer makes history in this stately piece. It keeps the wind and cold out with it's heavy decadent layers of fabric and lining while also keeping the style and class!
Happy shopping buyers!






Comments