Blogging Goals

Blogging has always been quite the outlet of freedom for me. Although this is a new blog I had had one for about five years prior to this and learned a lot from the experience. Today I would like to set aside some time to share what I'd like post in the future. I welcome any comments, questions or thoughts on the matter so I may know which subjects I will feature first or focus more time on.

The following is a very simple list of future blog topics:


  • Always a consistent news/update feed on my etsy shop
  • Share with new etsy goers how to start their own shop
  • My experience of being a woman in the union trade (Ultimately sneak peaks of my book) This one I am most excited about because I'm passionate about the trade, but worn by my experience within the job. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. Here are a couple snap shots to give an idea of who I am on the jobsite at different times and what I see.

  • My vintage sewing pattern & costume jewelry collection shared with historical research
  • Trips and traveling reviews of places I have visited and know
  • My art projects (how-to's) as well as crafting projects
  • Health issues I've dealt with and my journeys to over come and maintain a healthy mind & body
    • Depression/Anxiety Disorder
    • Fibromyalgia 
    • Adrenal Fatigue (among many other issues)
  • Highly Sensitive People and my experience as one
  •  The study of relationships and how early childhood affects actions within a relationship
  • and lastly, the study of natural and homeopathic methods to making healthier choices and habits. 
So yes, I do see that my blog style is all over the charts. But for now the "no method" method appeals to me as it gives me freedom to cover the topics that motivate me and that I care about, as well as it helps me to continue to grow as a blogger. This helps me not to pin myself down to one brand but rather create my own brand, which is 'me.' I'm a bubbly and smart woman with an appreciation and passion for many interests and fields. I hope to gain many new acquaintances through this blog and connect with people of like interests and concerns. So, again, please always comment if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or curiosites. I am a very busy young woman but I'm also very interested in the input of those who choose to read and follow! 

Aimee 

Comments