Rainy Day

Besides my etsy shop and charging the blog world again I am also a full time electrical apprentice. I started the program a little over 8 months ago and since then I have not had a day off besides 4 days off for holiday's. To say the least the construction world is kicking my butt. I do not get enough sleep, my eating habits have been poor and the labor demanded from the trade plays a heavy toll. So for the first time since I have entered the trade, there has been declared a rainy-day off. Yesterday and today have been a dream come true. Normally on weekends I am stressed to the max trying to do laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, homework for school, and somehow manage to squeeze in family time along with posting and photoshooting new etsy items. (I'm actually getting tense thinking about how much is on my plate.) However, like i mentioned before, yesterday and today have been a dream come true. I've managed to do many many things that I normally can't do on weekends (like for instance get some long overdue lab work done) and it's been like a breath of fresh air. It's nice to be home and not feel the pressure and stress of trying to get the most I can done out of the smallest amount of time. Thank goodness for rainy days!
To sit and drink coffee in the morning while gazing out the window at the steady rain has been something I've needed for a long time! 

Comments