The Anatomy of A Dandelion

Today I'm blogging about Dandelion's (I know, I know, again with the Dandelion's) but this time I wanted to share a new product to my etsy shop. Below is a snap shot of my Dandelion Greeting Card.






I originally painted this image on canvas and it was inspired by an old botany poster. After about two months of painting I applied my original touch on this botanical image to magnify the anatomy and life history of this plant.
My Dandelion painting was done about a year ago (currently I'm working on cherry blossom tree piece)..... Below is me, standing next to my painting after I had just finished doing my last finishing touches.


I have been trying to line up a gallery/cafe/winery that will show it (either to sell or just so I can have my own debute) but I have not been able to land a spot just yet. So instead of focusing on showing my art I am currently trying to find a shop that will simply sell my art at a low cost in Greeting Card form. I think what I am most excited about its how i package them up and add an informative hang-tag to the packaging that tells about its medicinal qualities and how it helps heal the body.

I have caught so many eyes with this painting and the greeting card, and I hope in the near future I'll be able to update this blog with news of either a showing of the actual painting or a sale. Keep checking in!

Click HERE to purchase one of these beauties!

Comments